Did you know 660,000 new companies are registered in the UK every year and 60 per cent of those new businesses will go-under within three years? 20 per cent will close their doors within just 12 months!
Here’s one of the biggest problems you face in business today: How do you remain certain about the future of your business when there is so much uncertainty out there?
Technology is changing at an ever-increasing rate; predicting customer and market trends is becoming more complex and the economic environment is as unpredictable as ever!
This means the demands on you as a business leader get tougher year on year!
Let me introduce you to my new ‘Platinum Business Leader’ Coaching Programme that will help you to face these demands and take them in your ‘stride’.
Platinum Business Leader Coaching Programme
Here are some of the many benefits of the coaching programme:
- Time to think – It’s rare in business today to have time to think without any interruptions. In the coaching sessions there’s no phone to answer and no emails to respond to. This means you’ll have time to clear your head, see your priorities clearly and think about what you want for you and your business.
- Manages stress – My clients often comment that they arrive at the coaching sessions, stressed and overwhelmed about a ‘calamity’ that’s going on with the business or in their life – but they leave the sessions with energy - feeling refreshed. The sessions give you an opportunity to step back from the ‘drama’ which means you’ll be able to look at it from a different perspective; feel less stress and leave the sessions feeling more resourceful.
- Independent, confidential conversations - Many of my clients don’t have anyone that they can talk to confidentially about the challenges that they face and the ideas they have for the future. I’m independent to your business and I have many years’ experience owning and running a business which means you’ll be able to talk to me freely and in confidence.
- Extracting your ideas - One of my clients mentioned that one of the main benefits of business coaching was the opportunity to extract all the ideas in his head which meant that he could ‘see’ them and then do something with them!
- I’m your ‘sounding board’ –My discretion can be trusted. I’m 100% on your side. Being your ‘sounding board’ means that I’ll ‘test’ and challenge your ideas and any limiting beliefs that show up! I’m like your ‘ideas’ sparring partner!
- Developing strategy and direction -The coaching sessions can be used to create a strategy and direction for you and your business. Together we’ll focus on the desired outcomes you want and we’ll ‘brain-storm’ solutions to achieve them. I’ll help you to clarify goals and actions so that you’ll be able to create a strategy to grow your business.
- Problem solving –The coaching sessions are often used to help my clients resolve a business or life-related problem. We’ll explore any problems that you face in detail and look for options to resolve them which means you’ll be more resourceful to handle more complex problems in the future.
Why Work With Me?
I have over 30 years of business experience. Before creating my coaching business ‘New Perspectives’, I was co-founder and director of a successful mobile technology company. With my business partners, we developed the business from zero to an annual 8-figure turnover and employed over 30 people.
This all sounds ‘rosy’ but there have been very tough times as well: I struggled with very high-levels of stress; had to manage very challenging problems inside and outside of the business; dealt with problems in my personal life and on top of that I had to ensure that the business always had a competitive edge. Many of these problems kept me awake at night!
Back then I hired a business coach to help me. Through the coaching process I became far more confident, resourceful, focused and happy. I resolved each of the challenges that I faced. Business coaching changed my life!
We navigated the business through the turbulent times of the 2008 global financial crisis; developed the business; helped many customers along the way and on to the successful acquisition of the business. This experience has provided me with a solid foundation to help business leaders through my Business Coaching programme.
I’m an International Coach Federation (ICF) certified coach. I combine my business knowledge, experience and extensive coach training to help my business clients create the life and business that they want.
Who Do I Work with?
I work with…
- Business Owners
Here are testimonials from some of my recent clients:
“I was a bit sceptical when I started Business Coaching. But now I am so pleased I did! Kev managed to bring out the business skills I had forgotten I had and gave me the confidence to tackle some issues I knew I had to address but had put off. Our conversations allow me to bounce off ideas that I couldn’t digest during the normal working day and gave me food for thought. After each session I felt refreshed and ready to take on whatever was thrown at me. He has a knack of asking questions that he knows you have the answers to if you dig deep enough and encourages you to find them and to believe in yourself.”
Karen Anfield – Director - 3X Software Ltd
“Being coached by Kev has given me the opportunity to unashamedly think just about myself and the future and to get clarity about my own business development without feeling time-pressured. It’s lonely at the top: I don’t have anyone to talk to about decisions affecting my businesses. No-one should be an island. I was an island before Kev. Coaching is unlocking my blocks. Having the experience of someone else who is in business and speaking through solutions has been very beneficial to me. Coming up with a list of achievable goals to deliver and knowing you need to deliver them is what I wanted out of the coach - and is what I am getting.”
Shelly Barratt – Director - Coya Marketing
“Over the last 6 months Kevin has worked with me as my Executive Coach, during this time he has coached me through a number of key areas. As a coach, he is very calm, knowledgeable and most importantly insightful, he has a great ability to ask the right question or use the right intervention just at the right moment. Working with Kevin has been a very reinforcing and positive experience, where he has afforded me the time and space to allow me to work through the areas I brought to each session in a creative and supportive manner. Kevin is a very natural Coach and I would highly recommend him.”
Alan Cheung - Behavioural Management Director – Costain Group plc
Your Next Step?
If you’re ready to proceed with a one-to-one business coaching partnership with me, then click ‘BUY NOW’ below to order the Coaching Programme.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss business coaching with me in more detail then click ‘REGISTER NOW’ below to register for a free, ‘Business-Life Results’ Strategy session.
A strategic business leader coaching partnership
- 3-month term
- 6 x 90-minute Coaching Sessions
- Unlimited email support between Coaching Sessions
- Coaching Session preparation form
- Coaching session recordings (upon request)
- Post coaching-resources
- Session Format: One-to-one sessions by video or phone (Please Note - in-person sessions are currently unavailable due to the Government social distancing advice concerning Corona virus)
- Typically, every 2 weeks
Normal Price £1422
Special Price £996 (for a limited time only)
This one-to-one session with me is available by video or phone and lasts about an hour.
In this hour you’ll:
- Learn how to create crystal-clear goals for you and your business which means you’ll have clarity on the future that you want
- Learn how to create ‘bullet-proof’ action-steps so that you progress forward with your goals
- Discover what’s been holding you back from achieving your goals in the past
- Learn how business coaching can help you to ‘break-through’ what’s been holding you back so that you can create the future that you want
Click the button below to register for your free session: