Good time management can be difficult to achieve. For instance, you might have a job or business but you struggle to keep up and feel guilty about failing to do everything you need to do. You’re then frustrated because you’re often late home and struggle to get anything done there either. You may feel that you’ve never been good at managing your time but somehow you’ve been ‘getting by’ for a long time. Or you used to be good at it but now you’re overwhelmed and don’t know how to change the situation. You dream of feeling more peaceful, in control and less anxious.
Does this sound familiar?.....Despite all of the time and energy you put into your work, you don’t feel like a success. You doubt yourself and your ability to really excel at work whilst also enjoying life. You want to start using your time more productively so that you can move your business forward. Your clients would then thank you for your excellent work, instead of nagging you about items that arrive late. You’d also feel happier, healthier and calmer.
If you are struggling to manage your time then you’re probably tired of feeling like you’re chasing your tail. You may feel even worse about your home life: you probably don’t get enough sleep; you fail to exercise, and you either break your commitments to people or keep them but are constantly distracted as you’re thinking about everything else you need to do.
CLICK HERE for my 10 time management tips.
“Three decisions that we all control each moment of our lives: what to focus on, what things mean, and what to do in spite of the challenges that may appear.” Tony Robbins
Transforming your use of time
Many problems with time management stem from people just letting life happen to them. They then wonder why things go wrong and don’t turn out as they expected. But you can avoid this situation if you know how to invest your time strategically. Coaching can help you to:
- Discover how to have a less stressful lifestyle and a more successful career
- Free yourself from the fears and self-sabotage that hold you back
- Beat procrastination and trust yourself to really move forward towards your goals
- Develop more structure in your days and weeks so that you have fewer decisions to make
- Grow in confidence in your skills and abilities and your right to choose what you do and don’t do
- Set boundaries with people and activities that take time away from your top priorities
- Arrive on time to most activities instead of being perpetually late
- Feel less anxious that you’re letting someone down or you’re forgetting something
- Structure your time so that you get a higher quality sleep
- Invest your time in alignment with your priorities
An opportunity to discuss your interest in coaching and what changes you want to see in your Life, Business or Career prior to ordering a Coaching Programme.
The Coaching Strategy Session is available, by video, phone or in-person (location dependent) and is free of charge.
That hour could be a new starting point for you, as it will allow you to talk through any challenges that you are facing and discuss what changes you would like to make.
I will also provide you with a more detailed overview of the coaching process. It will help you to see how coaching could help you to make changes you want.
Please note - there’s no commitment to book one of my coaching programmes after the strategy session.
If you’d like to take advantage of this offer, click the button below to book your free session.
An opportunity to invest time in you.
- 3-month term
- 6 x 60-minute Coaching Sessions
- Coaching Session preparation form
- Coaching session recordings (upon request)
- Post-coaching resources
- One-to-one sessions by video, phone or in-person (location dependent)
- Typically, every 2 weeks
Normal Price £714
Special Price £498 (for a limited time only)
Payment options available upon request
If you have any questions CLICK HERE to contact me.