Good time management can be difficult to achieve. For instance, you might have a job or business but you struggle to keep up and feel guilty about failing to do everything you need to do. You’re then frustrated because you’re always late home and can’t get anything done there either. You feel that you’ve never been good at managing your time but somehow you’ve been ‘getting by’ for a long time. Or you used to be good at it but now you’re overwhelmed and don’t know how to change the situation. You dream of feeling more peaceful, in control and less anxious.
Despite all of the time and energy you put into your work, you don’t feel like a success. You doubt yourself and your ability to really excel at work whilst also enjoying life. You want to start using your time more productively so that you can move your business forward. Your clients would then thank you for your excellent work, instead of nagging you about items that arrive late. You’d also feel happier, healthier and calmer.
You’re tired of feeling like you’re chasing your tail. You feel even worse about your home life: you don’t get enough sleep; you fail to exercise, and you either break your commitments to people or keep them but are constantly distracted as you’re thinking about everything else you need to do.
“Three decisions that we all control each moment of our lives: what to focus on, what things mean, and what to do in spite of the challenges that may appear.” Tony Robbins
Transforming your use of time
Many problems with time management stem from people just letting life happen to them. They then wonder why things go wrong and don’t turn out as they expected. But you can avoid this situation if you know how to invest your time strategically. Coaching can help you to:
- Discover how to have a less stressful lifestyle and a more successful career
- Free yourself from the fears and self-sabotage that hold you back
- Beat procrastination and trust yourself to really move forward towards your goals
- Develop more structure in your days and weeks so that you have fewer decisions to make
- Grow in confidence in your skills and abilities and your right to choose what you do and don’t do
- Set boundaries with people and activities that take time away from your top priorities
- Arrive on time to most activities instead of being perpetually late
- Feel less anxious that you’re letting someone down or you’re forgetting something
- Structure your time so that you get a higher quality sleep
- Invest your time in alignment with your priorities
If you would like to learn more about house this Coaching Programme can help you manage your time then CLICK HERE to book a FREE Time strategy session with me.
Lack of time management can lead to a feeling of Overwhelm. CLICK HERE to learn how to deal with Overwhelm.
Number of sessions – from 6 sessions upwards
Format – one-to-one sessions
Includes email support between sessions
|Session Type||Video, phone or in-person (location-dependant)|
|Session Duration||1 hour|
|Session Frequency||Weekly or fortnightly|
|Price||SPECIAL OFFER: 50% discount on a 6-session Life Coaching programme (normally £900). For a limited time only this programme is available for £450.|