Our world today celebrates being busy. It’s something we strive for, despite the fact that it can leave us feeling overwhelmed, as if we have no time and are drowning in our work. Surely, being busy is a sign of success?
Not necessarily. You can be busy, but in a job you hate, where you dread each morning or sit at your desk each day, bored and unfulfilled. You might be busy, but that doesn’t mean you’re happy. And recognising this isn’t easy. With so many responsibilities, it can feel as if you can’t afford to consider a career change. There are bills to pay, a family to support and a home to maintain – so shouldn’t you be thankful that you have a job at all, regardless of whether it makes you happy? Yes and no. You spend most of your life at work, so you deserve to be in a job that you enjoy. If you’re unhappy, this can gradually start to affect other aspects of your life: your relationships, your social life, and your mental and physical health.
Friends and family are great advisors but sometimes you need something more. If you feel that something’s missing, you’re unsatisfied with your career or you simply want some guidance on where to go next, career coaching could help you.
“It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” Carlton Fisk
Transforming Your Career
I can help you with your current job, or with establishing your professional goals or by supporting you in a change of career. I won’t tell you what to do, but I can guide you through decision making; give you the time and space to talk about how you’re feeling; and help you with your goals. The aim of this programme is to enable you to understand what you want, the skills you need, and how to develop them. I will support you in making these initial steps towards a more fulfilling working life.
There are many benefits to the programme: what you gain from depends upon you and the reasons why you’re seeking help. You and I can decide the precise issues covered during the sessions, although common topics include:
- improving your career progression within your current organisation
- understanding your ‘perfect career’ and exploring your options
- identifying and overcoming potential obstacles
- learning how to use your skills and experiences, and how to improve
- using interview coaching to help you to stand out from the crowd
- CV writing that helps you to get noticed
- support in changing career paths
- overcoming the feeling of being ‘stuck’ in your career
- positioning yourself for future opportunities
- re-balancing your work and home life and managing personal priorities
- returning to work after long-term leave or sickness
An opportunity to discuss your interest in coaching and what changes you want to see in your Life, Business or Career prior to ordering a Coaching Programme.
The Coaching Strategy Session is available, by video, phone or in-person (location dependent) and is free of charge.
That hour could be a new starting point for you, as it will allow you to talk through any challenges that you are facing and discuss what changes you would like to make.
I will also provide you with a more detailed overview of the coaching process. It will help you to see how coaching could help you to make changes you want.
Please note - there’s no commitment to book one of my coaching programmes after the strategy session.
If you’d like to take advantage of this offer, click the button below to book your free session.
An opportunity to invest time in you.
- 3-month term
- 6 x 60-minute Coaching Sessions
- Coaching Session preparation form
- Coaching session recordings (upon request)
- Post-coaching resources
- One-to-one sessions by video, phone or in-person (location dependent)
- Typically, every 2 weeks
Normal Price £714
Special Price £498 (for a limited time only)
Payment options available upon request
If you have any questions CLICK HERE to contact me.