So 2020 is here!
Traditionally, this time of year is when people start to think about the New Year and set New Year Resolutions. It’s interesting that many people don’t stick to their resolutions - as they get to the end of January their energy can wain and there is less focus on the resolution and some even forget what resolution they set at the beginning of the month!
The exercise below can help to increase the energy and focus of your resolutions so that you increase the chances of sticking to them.
...and by the way this is part 2 of this post. If you’d like to see part 1 where we look back at 2019…CLICK HERE.
So here we go again…get a glass of water…grab a piece of paper and a pen…find a quiet place to sit and think with no distractions…read on (and take your time)...
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2020:
1. What type of person do you want to be in 2020?
2. What will you do differently in 2020?
3. What would you like less of this year?
4. What would you like more of this year?
5. What would you like to achieve this year?
6. Who would you like get to know better in 2020?
7. What are you going to stop worrying about?
8. What’s going to change for you this year?
9. If you had a magic wand, what would you wish for this year?
10. Who could you help this year?
11. What opportunities could there be for you in 2020 if you really focused on it?
...and as with part 1 - feel free to add your own questions.
If you’d like help with your goals and plans for 2020 just let me know.
Also, if you’d like to sign-up to receive my blog where you’ll receive more tips and strategies on creating success in life and business just CLICK HERE.
I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!
"Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead."